WELCOME TO WOCNEXT® 2022: A GLOBAL EDUCATION EVENT FROM WOCN® AND WCET®
PERFECT TIMING: IN-PERSON EXHIBITING IS BACK! AND VIRTUAL TOO
SO GET TWO IT!
Witness ONE major event with TWO audiences rolled into one BIG international exhibit program through TWO secure tools, enabling interaction.
Observe TWO wound, ostomy, and continence care educational leaders joining together: WOCN Society® and WCET®, producing a stellar program.
Choose either or both in-person / virtual exhibiting to engage with enterostomal therapists / wound, ostomy, and continence (WOC) nurses.
Navigate now to communicate with your prospects and customers.
Check out the $500 or more savings through Corporate Membership here.
Decide if in-person and/or online is right for your company.
Elect in-person and/or virtual exhibiting to optimize your experience.
IN-PERSON AND VIRTUAL EXHIBITING SCHEDULE (TENTATIVE)
WOCNext 2022 Event Dates: Sunday, June 5, 2022 -– Wednesday, June 8, 2022
WOCNext Exhibiting Dates: Sunday, June 5, 2022 -– Tuesday, June 7, 2022
Location: Fort Worth Convention Center, Exhibit Halls A-F, Fort Worth, Texas
- Sunday, June 5, 2022 - 4:30 PM - 6:30 PM Central
- Monday, June 6, 2022 - 12:15 PM - 3:15 PM Central
- Tuesday,June 7, 2022 - 12:15 PM - 3:15 PM Central
Monday, April 11, 2022, through Thursday, June 30, 2022: Engage April 11 through June 30, 2022 via "MyConnect", the event's e-community networking tool which facilitates one-to-one emailing and appointment-requesting with pre-registered attendees.
Primarily from North America and international countries respectively, reach up to 6,000+ Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses SocietyTM (WOCN®) and the World Council of Enterostomal Therapists® (WCET®) Members, non-members and other healthcare professionals.
Event exhibiting emphasis: wound, ostomy, continence, and foot/nail care products and services In addition to their clinical status, over 85% of attendees serve as buyers, evaluators, recommenders, and decision influencers.
Members serve as content experts, educators, and advisers in collaborative health initiatives to ensure that patients have access to a specialty practice nurse.
Industry partners recognize the WOCN Society as a model for all organizational partnerships. Our nurses are experienced, baccalaureate-prepared registered nurses with the following credentials: CWOCN, CWCN, CFCN, CWOCN–AP, CWS, CCCN, COCN, and CWON.
They attend WOCN-accredited Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nursing Education Programs (WOCNEPs). Our nurses provide direct care to people with abdominal stomas, wounds, fistulas, drains, pressure injuries, and/or continence disorders, and can serve as an educator, consultant, researcher, or administrator.
Over 80% of attendees download the event app which features exhibitors and their promotion.
- ADULT - 89%
- GERIATRIC - 76%
- BARIATRIC - 45%
- PEDIATRIC - 32%
- Some members serve multiple populations. Total is > 100%
- ACUTE CARE - 62%
- OUTPATIENT - 30%
- HOME HEALTH/LONG-TERM CARE - 17%
- Some members practice in multiple care settings. Total is > 100%
IN-PERSON BENEFITS OF EXHIBITING
- Meet face-to-face with attendees as new business, prospects, and customers.
- Connect for nearly 90+ days surrounding this event through the event's platform “MyConnect” (view, search and email/request/confirm appointments with relevant pre-registered attendees)
- Attendee matchmaking with exhibitor products from April 11, 2022 through June 30, 2022, creating a relevance list, trackable calendar, and “favorite” attendees list.
- Receive pre-and post-event attendee list (mailing and email addresses).
- Two complimentary Exhibitor badges per 10x10 booth which also provides access to educational sessions.
IN-PERSON EXHIBITING PRICES
Pricing includes a $500 non-refundable deposit.
Per 10x10 Exhibit Space
Corporate Member - $2,895
Non-member - $3,395.
$100 per corner location.
$500 for non-profit organizations
Corporate Members save $500 per 10x10 at the "Classic" dues level or multiples of $500 per 10x10 at the "All Access" dues level.
More Corporate Member information here.
- Connect virtually for nearly 90+ days surrounding this event through two platforms
- “MyConnect” (described above)
- Your company’s custom 3D “Event E-Booth”
- Matched attendee contacts list, trackable calendar, and “favorite” attendees list
- Sales lead retrieval program built-in
- Receive pre-and post-event attendee list (addresses, email addresses)
- Attend educational sessions
VIRTUAL EXHIBITING PRICING
Pricing includes a $500 non-refundable deposit.
Corporate Member - $2,895
Non-member - $3,395
Corporate Member - $4,995
Non-member - $5,495
Corporate Members save $500.
Here's what's NEW for WOCNext 2022:
- One-click easy sign-in to WOCNext
- Lead retrieval / Enhanced Reporting
- LIVE Attendee Dashboard - Visual Indication of who is in your E-Booth
- Conversations: Private one-to-one and group
- Special offers tab
- Attendee-created Exhibitor "likes"
- Attendee Filtering:
- Marketing Categories (labels)
- Tags for Industry Supporters or Promotional Levels (Premium or Enhanced)
Attendees Engage and Interact with my E-Booth by:
- Initiating conversations with exhibitors, asking questions in real-time. Exhibitors can likewise start a dialog or create face-to-face, recordable meetings
- Participating in multiple peer-to-peer and exhibitor conversation threads simultaneously
- “Like-ing” or favoriting exhibitors, easily filtering and searching for particular companies or E-Booth types
- Entering your booth and toggling between booth conversations and event wide conversations
- Participating in the event-wide game to enhance exhibitor interaction
- Chatting with exhibitors while in the Lobby
DESCRIPTION OF E-BOOTH TYPES
Create your custom, branded 3D booth (your logos and graphics)
- Exhibitor List Page with Company Logo, Description
- Overview Page with clickable, hyperlinked Booth Banners (1-3); add a custom URL Company In-Booth
- Resource Page (based on your uploaded / attendee downloaded marketing assets)
- Choose market category which facilitates attendee filtering
- Add attendee tags, providing advanced filters to locate specific criteria
- Shared exhibitor Social Media Links
- Exhibitors' News Letter Subscribing
- Promote a special offer, coupon, or discount code (hyperlink to a webpage)
Talk, answer attendee questions in real-time. Create face-to-face attendee meetings which can be recorded on your drive.
“Premium” includes all features of the Enhanced level plus your choice video conferencing platform for:
- Instant one-to-one video conversational meetings with attendees
- Scheduled attracting and engaging group participation
- create virtual showcases (examples include in-booth presentations such as presenting research, conducting group education, special events / offers, recognizing achievement awards, highlighting donations, debates, and panel discussions, all done through virtual showcases (webinars).
- Choices include Teams, Zoom, Google Meets.
- Features include rescheduling video conferencing meetings with attendees and sending attendees located in the Lobby a video conferencing link to begin a conversation
WOCN Society Fed. ID Tax No. 25-125-1887. Obtain WOCN Society W-9 here.
All payments in USD. $500 non-refundable deposit due with reservation; 50% of booth fee due by October 15, 2021 with remainder due by January 14, 2022. For reservations after January 15, 2022, all booths must be paid in full within 30 days or the booth is subject to cancellation. Booths may be resold. Refunds not available after January 15, 2022
Payment choices include:
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover) online during the signing of a contract. For chargeable amounts of $5,000.00 and greater, an additional non-refundable 3% service fee is applied to the total transaction amount (either pre-or post-transaction).
- Wire Transfer fee $30.00; domestic Automated Clearing House (ACH), no fee
- A company check is an option during an online contract, payable to “WOCN Society”, drawn from US bank. Mail to the Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nurses Society, Attn: Exhibit Management, 1120 Route 73, Suite 200, Mt. Laurel NJ 08054-5113. Refunds are subject to an additional 3% service fee.
EXHIBITOR RESOURCES AND TOOLS
“MyConnect” E-Community Details
"How-to" Videos to create your E-Booth - For confirmed exhibitors only
Director of Exhibits and Advertising