The WOCN Board of Directors and the WOCN National Conference Planning Committee have made the difficult decision to transition our education event, WOCNext® 2021: A Joint WOW Experience with the WOCN® Society and Relias, from a hybrid event to an online-only experience.
What are the benefits of the WOCNext Virtual Exhibit Experience?
There are plenty of benefits to exhibiting online, including:
- Two Virtual Booth Packages to choose from
- Opportunity to purchase attendee engaging support (sponsorships)
- Complimentary Exhibitor Badges
- The opportunity to showcase your product video demonstration or presentation
- Unopposed Exhibit Hall times in the schedule
- Post-event attendee engagement in Virtual Exhibit Hall
- Access to MyConnect, connecting you with attendees before, during, and after the event
- And more!
What is the Virtual Exhibit Hall Experience Pricing?
Our Virtual Exhibit Experience includes two listings within one event. Select a Virtual Event E-Booth (two levels available) and a MyConnect listing to connect you before, during, and after the event. Corporate Members save $500 on all Booth Types.
There are two Virtual E-Booth Packages available for this year's event:
- ENHANCED E-BOOTH: Corporate Member: $2,895; Non-member: $3,395.
- PLATINUM E-BOOTH: Corporate Member: $4,995; Non-member: $5,495
Benefits vary. Contact Exhibit Management for additional details.
What type of audience will my company reach while exhibiting online?
Another benefit of exhibiting online is the opportunity to reach more wound, ostomy, and continence (WOC) care professionals. Information regarding the audiences you will reach can be found in the official WOCNext 2021 Event Prospectus found here.
What Virtual Support Opportunities are available for the online event?
Click here to visit the event support and marketing opportunities page and view the Virtual Prospectus.
How many exhibitor registrations come with my exhibit booth? What does exhibitor registration include?
All exhibitors must be registered for the event and can use their company booth registrations to do so. All Enhanced Booths come with up to 5 complimentary exhibitor registrations and Premium Booths receive up to 10 complimentary exhibitor registrations. This year exhibitor registration will include access to all educational content without the ability to obtain contact hours. Should you want to obtain contact hours for sessions you will need to register as an attendee.
If you have additional questions, please direct them to Chris Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org or Heather Lagergren at email@example.com.