BECOME AN EXHIBITOR At WOCNext 2020 REIMAGINED
Welcome to the only 60+ day online experience of interacting with Wound, Ostomy and Continence (WOC) Nurses to Generate Better Sales Leads -- May 1 through June 30, 2020
This one page provides exhibit program details. To secure your e-booth, contact Chris Brown at email@example.com or 856-642-4401.
Review the Rules* to connect with WOC nurses Friday-Sunday, June 5-7, 2020 (exhibit dates) at WOCNext 2020 Reimagined where WOCN Society's members, non-members and commercial interests join together.
- 85% of all attendees evaluate, recommend and/ or initiate the purchase of WOC patient care equipment and supplies.
- Plus, our 5,000+ WOCN Society wound, ostomy and continence (WOC) nurse members are receiving FREE registration to this event and are waiting to hear from your company!
- WOC nurses are engaged with exhibitors for months before, during and after WOCNext 2020 through MyWOCN – this event's virtual e-community networking program with over 10,000 web visits and over 3,500 unique visitors.
- 82% of attendees used the MyWOCN Mobile App. Over 12,000 E-Booth views. More than 3,600 exhibitor searches. 4,200 interactive floor plan views.
- Nurses think the exhibit program is applicable to their work setting and relevant to their practice/profession, second only to earning continuing education credits.
- WOC nurses are practicing in acute care, outpatient care, home healthcare, education, nursing home/extended care, and private practice.
- Attendance growth: Up to 14% growth per event.
- International attendance 2019: 11 Countries: Australia, Bermuda, Canada, Chili, China, Costa Rica, India, Ireland, Saudi Arabia, United Kingdom and United States
Benefits to Corporate Members
- 20-42% discounts: Social media packages, targeted e-blast messaging, digital and print media advertising options generating results.
- 15% discounted booth rate savings ($430 per 10x10) at Small Business and Regular annual dues
Included with Your E-Booth
- Get to know nurse attendees long before the event. Attendees and exhibitors are brought together through MyWOCN - our time-tested virtual e-community networking tool. Facilitating email and appointment-setting one-on-one communication, MyWOCN helps to pre-qualify nurses and drive them to your Event E-Booth.
- 7 hours of dedicated time with WOC nurses whose primary concern is patient outcomes.
- Customize your online Event E-Booth listing which includes company name, logo, description and video on your main page. It also includes the following tabs: Resources, Contacts, Website and a LIVE chat room. Click here for a visual overview* and check out our Step by Step Illustrations to see the process for customizing your Event E-Booth.
*upgraded, scheduled video chat tool available for an additional fee.
- Sales lead capturing including names / email addresses through Event E-Booth analytics. See who visited your booth, when and for how long. Also see who downloaded your resources and transscript of live group chat.
- FREE Pre-Event Direct Marketing: Over 800 names of nurses / direct mailing addresses available with pre-approved marketing piece two weeks prior to WOCNext 2020 Reimagined; Post-list available of all registrants. Nurses prefer direct mail vs. email for exhibitor promotion.
- FREE Nurse Attendee E-marketing and engagement through MyWOCN revealing nurses’ demographics: 25 FREE outbound email messages creating one-to-one, direct communication with selected WOC nurses. Evaluate and pre-qualify buying habits for two months. 10 FREE outbound appointment-requesting emails. Additional email messages for purchase. MyWOCN Attendee Search & Prospect, Sent Messages to Attendees and Appointment’s with Attendees automatically form your prospect lists.
- FREE graphic image, press release and event special within your E-Booth promotional information. Optional/additional: Full-motion video, banner advertising to attract more attention from nurses. Upgrade packages to distinguish your booth vs. competition.
How does MyWOCN work?
MyWOCN Summary of Options
Exhibit Hall Schedule
June 5, 2020, Friday
- 3:45 PM - 5:45 PM Exhibit Hall Open
June 6, 2020, Saturday
- 2:15 PM – 5:15 PM Exhibit Hall Open
June 7, 2020, Sunday
- 11:45 AM – 1:45 PM Exhibit Hall Open
Price per 10’x10’ USD: Corporate Member, $2,895, Non-member, $3,325
- Changes in existing contracts email firstname.lastname@example.org. Valid only when acknowledged.
Corporate Membership must be maintained through this event to earn Corporate Member booth rate. If not, non-member rates apply.
- Company Check, USD: WOCN Society Fed. ID Tax No. 25-125-1887. Include check with application, payable to “WOCN Society”, drawn from US bank. Mail to Wound Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society, 1120 Route 73, Suite 200, Mt. Laurel NJ 08054-5113.
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover): For chargeable amounts of $5,000.00 and greater, an additional non-refundable 3% service fee is applied to the total transaction amount. Refunds subject to an additional 3% service fee; Wire Transfer fee $30.00; domestic Automated Clearing House (ACH), no fee.
- Obtain W-9 here.
Exhibitor Vendor Communication
E-mail messages are sent to WOCNext’s exhibit booth primary contact. Please pass these onto marketing, sales and operations personnel. Our only authorized service-providers are listed below. Should you receive communication from other companies, let us know. Please “whitelist” the following addresses:
Exhibit, Meeting Management & Support: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
MyWOCN: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Online Vendor: firstname.lastname@example.org
Approved Vendors - Names/Function(s)
MyWOCN (e-networking tool to engage nurses before, during and after WOCNext 2020). Personify (aka A2z, Inc.) is our exhibitor-attendee engagement technology partner
Online Education: Digitell, Inc.
Director of Exhibits and Advertising