Engineered Tissue Solutions (ETS)
Welcome to Engineered Tissue Solutions (ETS) Booth
At Engineered Tissue Solutions, we are committed to treating challenging wounds.
Mirragen® is the only antimicrobial bioactive glass wound matrix on the market. A unique, inorganic skin substitute, it’s intentionally engineered to simplify the work of storage, ordering and tracking while also providing safe and effective wound care that delivers peace of mind to you and your patients.
- Mirragen is not derived from humans or animals, so there is no need to track or maintain tissue records in the clinic.
- Mirragen can be stored at room temperature for up to five years and there’s no need to pre-order.
- Mirragen requires no preparation steps prior to use. Simply tear open the package and apply to the wound surface. It bonds with the natural tissue in the wound bed and dissolves in physiological fluid, so there is no need to remove it.
- Mirragen is made of natural body elements, including Calcium, Boron, Magnesium and Phosphorus that are essential for the phases of wound healing.
- Mirragen is proven safe and effective. In a randomized controlled trial, no adverse events were observed.
2.5 cm x 2.5 cm (1x1")
5.1 cm x 5.1 cm (2x2”)
Brands: Mirragen® Advanced Wound Matrix