Endoform™ Antimicrobial Restorative Bioscaffold contains 0.3% ionic silver, appropriate for use in early acute and chronic wound management where there is an elevated risk of infection.
- Provides broad spectrum antimicrobial activity for up to 7 days*
- Prevents biofilm formation
- Is non-cytotoxic to dermal cells
- Provide a natural porous ECM bioscaffold for rapid cell infiltration
- Contain more than 150 ECM proteins known to be important in wound healing
- Contain residual vascular channels to support the establishment of new vasculature
- Can indicate the presence or absence of proteases and help restore protease balance and guide re-application
- Can be used by any wound care provider from day one
*Endoform™ Antimicrobial contains 0.3% ionic silver to protect the dressing from microbial colonization
For more information visit https://aroa.com/product/endoform/
Ionic silver have been included in the Endoform™ Antimicrobial to protect the device from microbial contamination. Reduction in colonization or microbial growth on the device has not been shown to correlate with a reduction in infections in patients. Clinical studies to evaluate reduction in infection have not been performed.