Endoform is an advanced ECM available for all wound staff
EndoformTM Restorative Bioscaffold: empowering all wound care providers with access to an advanced ECM (extracellular matrix) from Day 1
Endoform is an advanced product that can be applied by any wound care provider. It works at all phases of healing to help jump-start stalled wounds, advance healing, and build new tissue.
Endoform has been developed for the soft tissue repair of acute and chronic wounds including:
- Partial and full-thickness wounds
- Pressure, Venous and Diabetic ulcers
- Chronic ulcers
- Tunneled/undermined wounds
- Surgical wounds (donor sites, grafts, post-Mohs surgery, post-laser surgery, podiatric and wound dehiscence)
- Traumatic wounds (abrasions, lacerations, second-degree burns, and skin tears)
- Draining wounds
Endoform can be used in conjunction with negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT) and compression therapy.
Visit www.arobio.com for more information and downloads
Brands: Endoform is available in Natural and Antimicrobial formats (0.3% ionic silver). It is also available across a range of sizes to suit your application.