Milwaukee, WI – April 25, 2023 - The Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nursing Certification Board (WOCNCB®) will exhibit (Booth # 1200) at the 2023 WOCNext® Conference in Las Vegas. For 45 years, WOCNCB® has been a professional organization dedicated to providing patient safety and protection by offering credentialing in the areas of wound, ostomy, continence and foot care nursing to registered nurses who meet WOCNCB®’s stringent qualifications and pass its certification examination(s). WOCNCB® credentials are viewed as The Gold Standard for Certification®.
Celebrate with us during WOCNext!
- Sunday - Stop by booth 1200 and receive a WOCNCB® 45th anniversary lapel pin-while supplies last
- Monday - 1pm Employer Award winner announced. Join us to meet and congratulate the winner!
- Tuesday - 1pm celebrate 45 years of WOCNCB certification with mini-cupcakes!
- Wednesday – Attend the 8:45am PGP Session: WOC-ing You Through Recertification Through PGP in Alliance Ballroom 303 and learn about new, streamlined PGP requirements
- Daily unique WOCNCB give aways each day – while supplies last
Daily official WOCNCB® flash card mobile app give away. All entries will be eligible to win the FREE CERTIFICATION FEE PRIZE selected at the end of the conference. You do not need to be present to win.
During the 2023 WOCNext® WOCNCB® will announce the winner of the Employer Recognition Award. This award is given annually to honor an organization that has demonstrated exemplary support of the certification process in WOC nursing. Chosen from numerous candidates, the winner supports the WOCNCB®’s mission to promote the highest standard of consumer care and safety. WOCNCB® will announce the winner in our exhibit booth #1200 at 1pm Monday, June 5th.
About the WOCNCB®
A not-for-profit professional, international nursing organization certifying over 10,000 nurses who are specialists in the field of wound, ostomy, continence and foot care. WOCNCB® has Board Certified nurses in Canada, South Korea, Japan, Malaysia, the United Kingdom and Saudi Arabia.
For more information, contact the WOCNCB® at (888) 496-2622, e-mail email@example.com, or visit www.wocncb.org.
The WOCNCB is accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies
and the Accreditation Board for Specialty Nursing Certification (ABSNC).