Mirragen is made of natural body elements, including Calcium and Boron, that are essential for all phases of wound healing*.
- Bioabsorbable and biodegradable.
- It bonds with the natural tissue in the wound bed and dissolves in physiological fluid, so there is no need to remove it.
- Easy to place and does not require readjustment. It’s flexible and will attach to a moist surface, making it ideal for challenging wounds, including those that require tunneling or undermining.
- Shown great clinical results for a variety of wound types, from easy-to-heal wounds to complex.
- Proven safe and effective. In a randomized controlled trial, no adverse events were observed.
*Data available upon request.