WELCOME TO WOCNEXT® 2021: June 24-26, 2021
Join us now and get two complementary marketing strategies as part of one event.
This joint virtual event is a unique partnership and marketing opportunity to generate substantial sales leads.
This virtual event includes a 90+ day online audience engagement tool (MyConnect), networking with healthcare professionals April 16, 2021 through July 16, 2021 and the ability to virtually connect live during dedicated times June 24-26, 2021. Contact us today to secure your placement and connect with wound, ostomy, and continence (WOC) nurses and other healthcare professionals.
Quick access, click here: demographics, benefits, tentative schedule, pricing, terms, payment options, and safe-sender information below.
Review the Rules* to connect with healthcare professionals Thursday, June 24 - Saturday, June 26, 2021. Validate your marketplace: WOCN Society's members (5,700+), WOW attendees (5,000+), non-members, and commercial interests.
Wound, ostomy, and continence (WOC) nurses are practicing in acute care, outpatient care, home healthcare, education, nursing home & extended care, and private practice.
85% of all attendees evaluate, recommend, and/or initiate the purchase of WOC patient care equipment and supplies.
WOCNext 2020 Reimagined (June 5-7, 2020) resulted in two significant outcomes:
- With 80% of all exhibitors responding to our post-event survey, overall, 78% of exhibitors felt WOCNext 2020 Reimagined had a positive effect on their immediate business goals. The built-in “MyConnect” and lead retrieval and online networking tools were the primary reasons for this strong approval.
- This event set a new record for registration of healthcare professionals (not including exhibiting staff): 3,600+. Attendees who interacted with the Exhibit Hall: 144% increase vs. 2019 attendance. Exhibit Hall traffic created 22,000 pageviews & 9,600+ unique visitors.
82% of attendees downloaded and used the "MyConnect" Mobile App expanding the reach.
For online exhibiting, your virtual presence starts April 16 through July 16, 2021, with "MyConnect". Exhibitors promote their online "MyConnect" Exhibitor Profile through free email and appointment-requesting messages, viewing pre-registered individual attendee demographics, and developing relationships.
With "MyConnect" 2020: 13,000+ visitors creating 447 average page views & 368 average unique views per exhibitor. The Exhibit Hall Floor Plan and alphabetical exhibitor list were viewed by over 4,200 attendees. This website provided easy viewing of Exhibitor Profiles, banner advertisements, featured “Top of the List” exhibitors, logos highlighting exhibitor E-Booth Profiles. Exhibitor product images, video, press release, and event special “galleries” were viewed by over 4,500 attendees.
- Save $500 with your online E-Booth with the Small Business or Regular Corporate Membership dues level of $800 / $1,500 respectively. Become a Corporate Member.
- Physical addresses of clinical membership (5,700) available one-time during the calendar year
- Advertising and promotional discounts of 20-42%. Analytics produce trackable results.
Benefits of Online Exhibiting
- "MyConnect" facilitates one-to-one e-communication with attendees and is an integral part of your event presence.
- Choose from two Virtual E-Booth packages. Corporate Member price discounting.
- Built-in lead retrieval: Pre-registration data file before the event; post-event data file. Less Opt-Out. Reportable E-Booth attendee name/email addresses
- Dedicated virtual exhibiting support team available before, during, and after this event
- Comprehensive, integrated attendee marketing initiatives maximizes registration
- Opportunity to purchase attendee-engaging support (aka sponsorships)
- Complimentary exhibitor E-Booth staff access
- Showcase your product video demonstration or presentation; generate sample requests
- Unopposed, scheduled networking times
- And more!
Your Floor Plan, MyConnect Profile, and Virtual E-Booth
- The event’s interactive Exhibit Hall Floor Plan is highlighted with company names or logos and is connected to your company and product Profile / promotion
- “MyConnect” e-community networking tool features your company’s Profile promotion, one-to-one emailing, requesting any time appointments/calendar, and viewing attendee demographics April 16 through July 16 – that’s 90+ days before, during, and after WOCNext 2021.
- "MyConnect" Profile drives engagement with attendees. Significantly increase lead counts by adding “Top of List” keyword search results, banner advertisements. Optional: 75MB video upload -- all to draw attention to your booth and distinguish your booth from the competition.
- “MyConnect” “Galleries” feature your video, press release, product image, and event specials
- Your Virtual E-Booth provides the framework for attendee engagement experience June 27-29. The platform includes the Exhibit Hall, an engaging game to encourage the visitation of exhibitors and education for attendees.
Thursday, June 24, 2021
- 3:45 PM - 6:15 PM Eastern
Friday, June 25, 2021
- 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM Eastern
Saturday, June 26, 2021
- 11:30 AM - 2:00 PM Eastern
This experience includes a Virtual Event E-Booth (two levels available) and a MyConnect listing described above to connect you with attendees before, during, and after the event.
Corporate Members save $500 on all E-Booth types
ENHANCED BOOTH: Corporate Member, $2,895; Non-member, $3,395
Package Features and Benefits:
- Includes customized listing with banner
- Description with embedded video capabilities
- Downloadable resources
- Live Chat
- Reporting - attendees who visited your E-Booth, resource download stats, and chat logs.
MyConnect works as an add-on to your E-Booth, providing valuable demographic attendee information to supplement your marketing efforts.
- 150 FREE email messages, plus 75 FREE appointment requests during 90 days of pre-registered attendee engagement (April 16 - July 16).
- MyConnect 2020 prices guaranteed (more emails, banner ads, logo over booths, top of exhibitor list, extra videos)
- Group buzz notifications to drive attendees to the Virtual Exhibit Hall.
- Attendees who opted in
- Listing views
- Resource downloads and statistics
- Chat logs
- Post-event data file
PREMIUM BOOTH: Corporate Member, $4,995; Non-member, $5,495
Includes Enhanced Virtual Package Features and Benefits PLUS:
- Virtual showcase Zoom (Zoom room up to 100 participants)
- E-Booth 1:1 booking system utilizing Zoom rooms
Upgrade Level provides 300 FREE email messages plus 150 FREE appointment requests during 90 days of pre-registered attendee engagement (April 16 through July 16), complimenting your E-Booth presence.
- E-Blast recognition of these exhibitors - before, during, and after the event
- One 125 x 125-pixel E-Newsletter Advertisement - a choice of the WOCNext News or WOCNow in 2021
- Highlight these exhibitors on the conference website
- One complimentary Facebook post (boosting available for an additional fee)
All on a comfortable platform with NEW Enhancements. Please note the WOCNext event will take place on the same platform as WOCNext 2020 Reimagined, however we are already working closely with the provider on some very exciting enhancements to the look, feel, and engagement opportunities. To plan, develop, and implement change takes a bit of time. Please have some patience with us as we work on these developments and expect updates from us in March.
For changes in existing contracts email email@example.com. Valid only when acknowledged. Corporate Membership must be maintained through this event to earn Corporate Member rates. If not, non-member rates apply. WOCN Society Fed. ID Tax No. 25-125-1887. Download WOCN Society W-9.
Payments: All payments in USD. 100% of exhibit booth fee due by March 30, 2021 which includes a $500.00 non-refundable deposit. For reservations after March 30, 2021, all booths must be paid in full by May 26, 2021 or booth is subject to cancellation. WOCNext retains the right to resell exhibit booth.
No refunds after April 30, 2021 and are subject to a $500.00 non-refundable deposit. Cancellation on April 30, 2021 and thereafter result in loss of earned Priority Points.
- Company check option as part of your online application, payable to “WOCN Society”, drawn from US bank. Mail to the Wound Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society, Attn: Exhibit Management, 1120 Route 73, Suite 200, Mt. Laurel NJ 08054-5113.
- Online Credit Card option (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover): For chargeable amounts of $5,000.00 and greater, an additional non-refundable 3% service fee is applied to the total transaction amount (either pre-or post-transaction).
- Wire Transfer fee $30.00; domestic Automated Clearing House (ACH), no fee.
- Refunds subject to an additional 3% service fee.
Chris Brown, Director of Exhibits and Advertising, firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 856-642-4401 or
Heather Lagergren, National Client Executive, email@example.com, Phone: 816-813-3478