The WoundVision Scout™ combines photographic and thermographic imaging for precise and accurate wound size measurement with a physiological view of the skin or wound for advanced Present on Admission (POA) documentation and objective, quantitative documentation of the success of treatment goals and outcomes.
Scout standardizes wound assessment, minimizes variation in care, costs, documentation and gives clinicians immediate access to essential data through an end-to-end interface with the EMR.
Providers of all shapes, sizes, and needs can turn to WoundVision as their one-stop-shop for digital wound management needs.
Multi-Modal Imaging Technology
- Anatomical AND physiological documentation
- Precise and accurate wound size measurement combined with a physiological view of the skin or wound
- Objective and quantitative measurements of skin temperature change
Enterprise Wound Management
- A wound photography and measurement app to help streamline and standardize the wound documentation process (use Scout Mobile on any iOS or Android smart phone/tablet)
Interoperability Across the Continuum
- Interface with all major EMRs and integrate directly into existing workflows with our cloud-based, HIPAA-compliant software solution.