A new evidence based technology for wound assessment
MolecuLight i:X – Making the Invisible Visible
What if you could SEE clinically significant bacteria in chronic wounds?
The MolecuLight i:X is a revolutionary handheld device which uses autofluorescence imaging to instantly visualize potentially harmful bacteria. The device is simple to use, requiring no patient contact or contrast agents.
What’s the Advantage to seeing bacteria?
Visualizing bacteria in real-time with the MolecuLight i:X empowers clinicians to optimize treatment plans by:
- Personalizing wound assessment protocols and treatment options
- Screening patients at risk for infection due to high levels of bacteria
- Tracking efficacy of treatments including expensive dressings and antimicrobials
- Improving the accuracy of sampling
- Targeting debridement in areas of high bacterial presence
Can you improve your patient’s outcome?
Clinical studies have shown that using the i:X in addition to the Standard of Care significantly increased the rate of wound closure while decreasing the cost of healing chronic wounds.
The MolecuLight i:X is approved in Canada and is pending both FDA and CE marking.
Brands: MolecuLight i:X