The current healthcare crisis due to COVID-19 has left many providers scrambling for a way to meet the needs of their patients and residents while physical contact remains restricted during the pandemic. This is certainly true for wound care clinicians who would normally visit their patients in long-term care and home care settings. The DermaRite App can be a useful resource for clinicians who need to communicate with caregivers and patients via telemedicine.
The free DermaRite Interactive Wound Dressing Selection Guide App key features include:
- The SELECTION WIZARD, which supports the safe and effective use of dressings by helping users identify the DermaRite products most suited to use based on wound characteristics and product features.
- The refined WIZARD logic addresses open wounds only
- HELP for general wound and exudate guidelines
- Wound Images to demonstrate examples of wound types
- Links "For More Information" to other wound website resources
- Users may also BROWSE PRODUCTS using the "Search" feature
- Users may connect directly to the DermaRite website by tapping any one of several logos within the app.
The DermaRite App provides a seamless user interface between the Android and iOS versions. It is available for iPhone, iPad, and Android phones