Debrisoft® products are highly effective and virtually painless mechanical debridement products producing rapidly visible results. Monofilament fibers detach, bind and remove debris from the wound bed and surrounding skin while protecting viable tissue.
• Beveled fiber tips loosen debris effectively while protecting new granulation tissue and epithelial cells
• Fiber composite effectively lifts, binds and removes slough and debris including biofilm
• Provides a virtually painless experience for the patient
• Rapid, atraumatic debridement with first visible results in two to four minutes
• Built in safety and ease of use
• Debrisoft® Lolly is also suitable to cleanse deep, undermining and tunneling wounds
Debrisoft® Pad and Debrisoft® Lolly are indicated for rapid, atraumatic debridement of necrosis, slough, biofilm, debris and keratosis from wounds and surrounding skin. The handle of Debrisoft® Lolly allows debridement of undermined and hard to reach areas.
Warnings and Precautions
Always hydrate Debrisoft® with saline solution before use. Don't leave Debrisoft® products on the wound, as they are not wound dressings. Do not cut the product. Discard device after use.
No adverse effects or reactions have been reported.
No storage restrictions.
4"x4", 5"x8", Lolly format
1. Bahr S, Mustafi N, Hattig P, et al. Clinical efficacy of a new monofilament fibre-containing wound debridement product. J Wound Care. 2011;20:244-50.
2. Cuttino C, Weir D. Use of a Novel Device for Selective Mechanical Debridement of Chronic Wounds [Poster]. Presented at the SAWC Spring Conference; 2016; Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
3. Schultz G. Effect of Debrisoft debridement of pseudomonas aeruginosa mature biofilm on pig skin explants [Poster]. Presented at the EWMA Conference; 2015; London, England, UK.
Burns, Superficial Partial-Thickness (Second-Degree)
Diabetic Foot Ulcers: Neuropathic
Venous Insufficiency Ulcers
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds