What is WOCNext?
WOCNext is an educational event for WOC nurses and other healthcare professionals dedicated to providing expert care to patients with wound, ostomy and incontinence needs. Whether you're interested in gaining knowledge about the latest products and services from industry experts, connecting with like-minded peers or learning from speakers and leaders in the field of WOC care, WOCNext is YOUR destination!
Join us in Cleveland, June 7-10, at WOCNext 2020 and connect with the people, places and things guaranteed to provide you with inspiration and education to take your practice to the next level.
From conversations with fellow colleagues, face-to-face time with exhibitors and interactions with speakers, poster presenters and leaders in the field of WOC care-- WOCNext is the premier platform for WOC nurses to make their voices heard and increase interactions with like-minded healthcare professionals that foster a greater, more integrated sense of community dedicated to positive patient care and outcomes.
The following information is a quick snapshot that showcases the value of WOCNext for attendees:
- Network with more than 2,000 professionals from all over the globe
- Earn 20+ continuing education credits
- Choose from 50+ educational sessions offered in 30, 60 and 90-minute time slots
- Hear from 60+ speakers focused on emerging health care trends in wellness, symptom science, quality and clinical care innovations
- Personalize your product knowledge experience and increase your interactions with exhibitors by taking advantage of extra exhibit hall hours set aside for one-on-one appointments
- Visit with up to 150 exhibiting companies
Educational Content & Program Layout
Our educational content revolves around the dissemination of the latest research and evidence-based knowledge of innovative techniques, applications, technologies and treatments related to wound, ostomy, continence and foot and nail care issues to positively impact patient outcomes. We’re dedicated to generating awareness of issues influencing patients, families and care providers across the healthcare continuum. With more than 60 speakers and over 50 sessions to choose from, attendees will leave WOCNext with diverse knowledge and insights into how to best identify, care for and overcome some of the most challenging issues facing their patient populations.
The education at WOCNext will be presented under the following trending healthcare themes:
- Wellness: Behaviors, actions and interventions to promote health and well-being
- Symptom Science: Understanding pathophysiology and manifestations of acute and chronic illness
- Quality: Measures of patient-centered, safe, effective, timely, efficient and equitable care
- Clinical Care Innovations: Advancing practice through the integration of education and research
WOCNext provides education that is as well-rounded as our attendees, spanning across specialties, care settings and patient life spans with the goal of creating important topical sessions that apply to everyone. This format allows each learner the opportunity to gain necessary education to treat the “whole patient” at every step of their healthcare journey.
While the sessions are not organized in the traditional Wound, Ostomy, Continence and Professional Practice tracks, attendees will still be able to take advantage of quality wound, ostomy, continence and professional practice education and submit for the appropriate credits.
WOCNext will provide an enhanced experience that includes:
- Interactive sessions with live polling and speaker Q&A via a smartphone or tablet
- Varied educational formats with different session lengths: 30, 60 & 90-minute sessions are now available, allowing for flexibility while planning your schedule
- Increased opportunities for product knowledge: one-on-one appointments with exhibitors outside of exhibit hall hours and additional time to interact after hours
- Enriched networking opportunities and spaces that will bring together attendees from various backgrounds and practice settings