National Alliance of Wound Care and Ostomy®
Welcome!Stop by the NAWCO Booth #1102 and say hello.
At NAWCO® we believe it is the Certificant that makes the Credential.
- Having certified over 23,000 credentialed clinicians it is easy to see why The National Alliance of Wound Care and Ostomy® (NAWCO®) is the National Leader in wound care and ostomy credentialing.
- NAWCO® has been certifying healthcare professionals since 2002 and today, the certificants of NAWCO make up the largest group of board certified wound care and ostomy professionals in the United States.
- WCC® board certification is nationally recognized by the Veterans Administration as an accepted credential and is on the Magnet-recognized list of national certifications included in the Demographic Data Collection Tool™ (DDCT).
NAWCO offers the following professional certifications:
- Wound Care Certified, WCC® - Assures the patient that their wound clinician has the demonstrated competency to provide the proper care for their wound(s).
- Ostomy Management Specialist®, OMS - Assures the patient that their care provider is qualified to deliver the proper care, education, and management of their ostomy/incontinent diversion.
- Diabetic Wound Certified, DWC® - Assures the patient that you are qualified to deliver the proper care, education, and management of their diabetic wounds.
- Lymphedema Lower Extremity, LLE® - The LLE plays an important role as a direct care provider, educator and resource for optimum patient outcomes in lymphedema and edema management associated with wounds.
- Nutrition Wound Care Certified, NWCC™ - Empowers you to help patients understand how critical proper nutrition and personalized nutritional care plans affect their wound healing.
Our eligibility requirements are straightforward. NAWCO believes board certification should be available to all qualified candidates. The WCC credential is valid for five (5) years and does not demand expensive annual fees to maintain your status.
For more information, please visit our website at www.nawccb.org.
Please stop by our booth and speak with Cindy, Roz and Missy to learn more on how you can achieve your NAWCO board certified credential.
Brands: NAWCO® is the credentialing body of the WCC®, DWC®, OMS, LLE®, and NWCC™ credentials.
WOCNext 2019 First-Time Exhibitor? Offer Your Welcome. Yes
Supporting MyWOCN? Yes